TAC Promotional Services Limited standard Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with:
The following Terms and Conditions detail the running of a monthly prize draw competition operated in the name of Luckyb.co.uk
This promotion is operated by TAC Promotional Services Limited (the Promoter) who’s registered Company number is 11442821 and who’s trading address is:
The Quadrus Centre
Boldon Business Park
Tyne & Wear
Any customer or person purchasing tickets for this prize draw are contracting with TAC Promotional Services Limited of the above trading address.
Should any dispute arise, the matter will be dealt with under the jurisdiction of English law.
This is a non skill based free prize draw competition overseen and managed by TAC Promotional Services Limited to which these Terms and Conditions apply.
Entrants can submit one free postal entry into each monthly competition, however there is an option available to acquire ticket(s) via the website, www.luckyb.co.uk. Tickets acquired via the website will attract an administration fee, the cost of which can be found on the website under the “enter now”section. There is no difference in the chance of being drawn as a main or runners-up prize winner from either a free postal entry or a paid for entry via the website.
Every month one entrant will win the main prize of having either their monthly residential home rent or mortgage paid for a period of 12 (twelve) months.
Runners up prizes:
Every month there will be ten runners up prize winners who will each win a £100 (one hundred pounds) cash prize with a further ten entrants winning a voucher for ten free entries into a future draw of their choice.
Prize draw period:
Details for the entry and closing dates for each monthly draw can be found on the website in the frequently asked questions section.
The winning ticket numbers for the main and runners up prizes will be chosen at random by using a computerised system from all entries received by the closing date. The draw process is completely managed by a UK Gambling Commission Lottery Licenced operator to ensure total integrity and fairness.
Entrants from free postal entries and paid website entries are combined into the draw for both the main and runners-up prizes.
- Eligibility and qualifying persons
- Our competitions are open to any person aged 18 years and over residing in England, Scotland and Wales but excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel islands.
- By entering the prize draw the entrant confirms his or her eligibility to do so and confirms they have read and fully understood and accept the Terms and Conditions on the website luckyb.co.uk
- Employees of the promoter or members of their immediate family or any person or agent involved in the operation of the promoter or its competitions are not permitted to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request confirmation of proof of eligibility to enter.
- By entering the competition the entrant confirms they meet the eligibility criteria and are eligible to claim the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries that have been tampered with, altered or amended in any way or are incomplete.2. Legal undertaking
- Competitions are governed by English law and any issues regarding the competition which arise will be resolved under the jurisdiction of English Courts.
- Anyone entering a competition as the entrant should ensure they are legally allowed to do so and that by entering the competition they confirm their full understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them in any and all circumstances.
- Anyone who wins the main or runners up prize(s) agrees that the payment and receipt of such prizes is at their liability so far as any financial benefits they receive from UK government sources, for example the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP), Universal Credit (UC), Housing Benefit or any other similar such benefit source. It is the full responsibility of any winner to declare the value of their financial prize to the relevant authority should they be in receipt of any form of benefit income. The promoter cannot be held responsible for any prize winner having any form or type of income benefit payment reduced or removed as a consequence of winning a prize or prizes.
- The draw may only be entered by people occupying their home as the homeowner with a mortgage in existence or as a tenant with a tenancy agreement in place. Buy To Let Landlords or investors are not allowed to enter and will not qualify for any prize.
- The draw may only be entered using a recognised residential property, not any form of commercial or industrial property.3. Competition entry
- Competitions can be entered via the website or by post.
- A single or multiple ticket(s) can be acquired via our website but will attract an administration fee per entry as per the current statement of costs contained within the website. There is a current limit of 30 tickets per entrant per month. Once purchased, entries cannot be returned, transferred or redeemed.
- The competition(s) can be entered for free by posting a letter in a sealed envelope to: Lucky B, Sterling Lotteries, Furness Gate, Furness Business Park, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 2PE. Each entrant is limited to one free entry per monthly draw per envelope per household. Free postal entries have exactly the same chance of winning as a paid entry obtained via the website. Each postal entry must contain the entrants full name, address, email where possible and telephone number to be considered eligible for the draw.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entry forms that are not received through the postal system or by issues linked to computer systems, computer hardware, computer software or similar related issues or malfunctions however caused.
- Failure to pay for tickets acquired by the website will mean such tickets will be void and rejected and not entered into the draw.
- The Promoter is unable to return any letters that have been sent as free postal entries.4. Start and closing dates
- Tickets can be obtained via the website up to 12.00 midnight on the last day of each respective calendar month i.e. the 28th30th31st. Postal entries will need to be received by us no later than the 25thof each month to be allowed to enter that month’s draw. Any postal entries received after the 25thof the month will not be entered into the draw.5. Prizes
- Every month, one entrant will win the main prize to have either their monthly residential home rent or mortgage paid for a period of 12 (twelve) months. The monthly maximum paid to the winner will be limited to £1000 (one thousand pounds) each month. For example, if the winner’s rent or mortgage is £750 (seven hundred and fifty pounds) per month then that is what will be paid, a payment of £750 will be paid to the winner on the 25thof every month for a period of 12 months. If the winner’s rent or mortgage is £1250 (one thousand two hundred and fifty pounds) per month we would therefore limit the prize to pay £1000 (one thousand pounds) per month then the winner would receive that amount for 12 consecutive months.
- The winner of the main prize will need to provide details of a bank account where they would want the prize transferring. Cleared funds are remitted to the winner’s nominated account on the 25th day of every month for a period of twelve months commencing the month following the draw. Subject to eligibility checks and the winner providing the necessary documents we will make the prize payment on the 25th day of the month following the month in which the winner was successful.
- There will also be 10 (ten) runners up prizes who will each receive £100 (one hundred pounds) and a further 10 (ten) entrants will win 10 (ten) free ticket vouchers into a future monthly draw of their choice.
- No main or runners up prize can be claimed or collected by anyone other than the original entrant as named on the winning ticket or tickets at the time of entry.6. Winner(s) Selection
- The winner will be drawn on the 1stworking day of every month.
- Every free draw ticket or website purchased ticket will be automatically allocated a unique number and a computerised system will pick the main prize winner at random.
- The same computerised system will pick the runner up prizes, ten winners of £100 (one hundred pounds) cash and ten winners of ten free draw entry vouchers into a future draw.
- Every monthly draw for the main and runners-up prizes will be dated and timed and kept securely should anyone wish to see the process history or check the winner’s validity accordingly. The draw and historical records are carried out and retained by Sterling Management Centre Ltd.7. Notifying winners
- The winners will be notified as quickly as possible by telephone, email, text or first class recorded delivery post.
- The winner of the main prize will be required to forward a copy of their passport or driving license together with documentary evidence of their monthly mortgage or rent payment costs. This evidence needs to be in the form of a recent mortgage statement or tenancy agreement together with a copy of a recent bank statement no older than 3 months to prove identity and eligibility accordingly.
- If the promoter is unable to contact the winner or winners within a period of 21 days from the date of the draw, the promoter reserves the right to re-draw and reselect another winner or winners.
- The ten runners up prizes of £100 each shall receive their prize in the form of a cheque made payable to the name of the original entrant and sent to the entrant’s nominated address as per their original ticket application details by first class Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
- The ten runners up prizes of ten free entries for a future draw will each be sent a unique coupon code via email to be redeemed via the LuckyB website.8. Announcement and publishing of results
- The winner(s) of each monthly draw will be published by the Promoter on the main social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram and on the website www.luckyb.co.uk on the day of the draw which will be the 1stworking day of the month following the draw.9. Publicity
- Winner(s) of the prize or prizes agree that the Promoter may use their name and regional address to confirm the winner of the draw(s) across social media platforms, internet mediums and regional newspapers and for reasonable promotional purposes.
- The winner(s) agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.10. Refund policy
- The Promoter will consider making a full refund to the entrant if the entrant can show that the Promoter has not acted as per these terms and conditions or has not acted in good faith as per the spirit of the draw. Any refund will be limited to the cost of the postage stamp(s) used if the entry was by post or the administration fee(s) paid if the entry was via the website. Any request for a refund will not be considered on the basis an entry or entries were entered into the draw but were not successful in winning a prize. Any request for a refund must be made in writing to our trading address. Any refund will be made by cheque payable to the original entrant only.11. Complaints procedure
- Any queries or complaints should be made in writing to our trading address as shown on the website.
- We undertake to respond to any query or complaint within seven days of receipt. Our response will be sent by Royal Mail first class recorded delivery.12. Limits of liability
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to any person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or emission by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement to deliver or present the prize or prizes to the winner(s) or where applicable, to any family member or persons accompanying the winner(s) or in connection with any Competition promoted by the Promoter.
- By entering our prize draw and agreeing to our terms and conditions you warrant we have no liability to you for any financial loss should you enter the draw and not win a prize and we have no liability to you in the event you do win a prize but suffer any form of consequential loss whether financial or otherwise as a consequence.13. Electronic communications
- No responsibility will be accepted for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorized human act, including any errors or mistakes.
- The Promoter shall use its best endeavour to award the Prize for a Competition to the correct Entrant. If due to reasons of hardware, software or other computer related failure or due to human error the prize is awarded incorrectly, the Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the Competition Prize and award it to the correct Entrant, at its sole discretion and without admission of liability.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any economic or other consequential loss suffered to any persons to whom an award has been incorrectly made, and no compensation shall be due. The Promoter shall use its best endeavour to ensure that the software and the Website used to operate its Competitions perform correctly and accurately across the latest versions of popular internet, social media, tablet and mobile browsers. For the avoidance of doubt, only the ticket numbers recorded in our systems, howsoever displayed or calculated, shall be entered into the relevant Competition and the Promoter shall not be held liable for any Entries that occur as a result of malfunctioning software or other event.14. Changes to our terms and conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or make changes to these Terms and Conditions without giving prior written or other notice. An entrant should regularly check these Terms and Conditions to satisfy themselves for any updates or amendments.15. Data Protection Notice
- Any personal data that you supply to the Promoter or authorise the Promoter to obtain from a third party, for example, a credit card company, will be used by the Promoter to administer the Competition and fulfil prizes where applicable.
- I order to process, record and use your personal data, the Promoter may disclose it to:
- Any credit card company whose name you give
- Any person to whom the Promoter proposes to transfer any of the Promoters rights and/or responsibilities under any agreement the Promoter may have with you.
- Any person to whom the Promoter proposes to transfer its business or any part of it.
- Comply with any legal or regulatory requirement of the Promoter in any country, and
- Prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and other crime.
- In order to process, use, record and disclose your personal data, the Promoter may need to transfer such information outside the United Kingdom, in which case, the Promoter is responsible for ensuring that your personal data continues to be adequately protected during the course of such a transfer.16. Promoter
TAC Promotional Services Limited.
The Quadrus Centre
Boldon Business Park
Tyne & Wear